Sunday, July 31, 2011

NATALIE'S WORLD BLOG HEADER...

So how do you like my new header for NATALIE'S WORLD...OH NO! Just found an error! "As viewed by Mimi" should be somewhere else. I moved it and then planned to go back and move it to the appropriate spot when I finished with the images. So back to the drawing board! I am going to get a new background an header for this page. I am shopping for digital scrapbook papers for the links on the Blogs For A Cause page. So I was trying to decide if I want to change Natalie's World background up too. Since I have such difficult time making a decsion. I decided to change the images. Since I don't remember how to change it, I will get Nikki from Blogs for a Cause to do it when I get her to do some for this blog. Decisions, decisions, decisions....
But for now...with the text moved a bit, how do you like Natalie's World header with the updated images?

No comments: