Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WORDY WEDNESDAY

As you might have heard me complain, it is quite difficult to maintain three different blogs. I am not a great blog writer like some that I have ran across, saved and read lately, but I enjoy blogging. I enjoy looking back at my family's memories and I enjoy knowing that I have this to save our memories. I even enjoy keeping up my portrait blog. In fact, sometimes I wished that I could quit working as a professional and just keep up with my little sweethearts life and the rest of my family through blogging. I guess I could, but then I wouldn't have nearly as much to blog about because I couldn't afford some of the adventures that we blog about, if I didn't have least at source of income/cash flow from time to time.

I just wanted to make a quick post to say that I am trying to update Natalie's World with the events of the last two months or so. I have photographed the images, even gotten some of them ready to blog. I realized last night that I was 17 posts behind. I had even gotten to the point of not photographing insignificant moments since I knew I was already behind. I have a few posts that were not included in those 17 that need to be posted here. I plan to get Natalie's Images posted first and then I plan to catch up here as well.

It's hard to believe it is summer, that Cameron and Brittany have been married a year, that Natalie will soon be four years old, and that when summer is over my daughter starts school as a junior. WOW! I also can't believe my partial sabbatical (photographing babies, repeat clients, special promo and certain events) has come to a full circle. I still haven't done nearly as much as I wanted to do thus I will go into another year of the same thing this upcoming school year. Who knows I may continue it until Cari graduates. After that, who knows!

I don't think as a family we'll be taking a nice vacation...maybe some special outings to the waterpark, lake, and/or the beach. Hurricane Gustav effected many things like that for us this year, but no matter what we do, we'll make some special time for each other. Of course, I will be there to document and then BLOG IT! Check out NATALIE'S WORLD to see what we've been up to the last few months. I have posted a few of the BACKTRACKING today and last night..I have many more to post. So stay tuned to see what we've been up to with Natalie!

No comments: