Sunday, February 8, 2015

TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY

TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY

I found this yesterday (02.08.15) in my drafts as I was just reviewing blogging info as I was trying to see
if I still remember how to do this.
I had set this up for her birthday the same year that Precious passed away and like normal like got busy and I forgot to post it.  I still love it.
Top Left:
Natalie as a newborn, a few weeks old.
Top Right:
Natalie: 7 months old
Lower Left:
I think about 4, cotton field portrait that was captured when she was 4 or 5 (which I why I should have completed this--I would have remembered then.
This was the same dress that I made for Cari years earlier and she wore in cotton field portraits with her brother, Cameron, Natalie's daddy.
Lower Right:
8th Birthday Party Family Dinner at El Ranchero
(the same day we had family memorial for Precious)

No comments: