Friday, March 24, 2017

MUST SHARE: SWEETEST MIMI MOMENT EVER!

-->
Sweetest Mimi moment this morning as I was getting Avery Kate out of the car.

Last week, Monday and Friday, and this past Monday, I have been trying to teach her to wink.  I continually wink at her with my left eye and then my right and sometimes with both eyes.  Monday I thought she was making a curled up facial expression when I showed her and asked her to wink…with that I realized I am probably doing something along that line as I teach her. LOL

This morning when we get back to the house after our nice little drive from Ferriday to Frogmore, after singing little fun songs while trying to keep her engaged on the drive in, she finally WINKS!  As I open the back door and begin to talk to her and  she reaches to me as she often does, I wink my little Mimi-Wink, I ask her to wink.  She does it!  She deliberately (2 times in a row) when being prompted after I wink at her, she squeezes both her eyes together while crinkling her little nose.  So no photo!  So you will have to picture the sweetest little 9-month old wink ever based on my description.  Hopefully over the next few weeks, I can capture one! 
 ;-)  ;-)

P.S.  She did this a few more times this morning when prompted, but never when I had a witness!  Even if don't have proof, she really did do this! 

Adding a photo from last week...anyway!   Not for sure, but I was probably showing her "wink" while I was the floor with her last Friday (a week ago from today).  It was St. Patrick's Day and it has been cool all that week and Friday morning it was still cool so I put this little cute jacket on over her cute little St. Patrick's Day Onsie until it warmed up a bit.  I so enjoy these moments on the floor with her!

UPDATE (03.27.17):  TODAY SHE FINALLY SHARED HER ADORABLE WINK WITH HER MOMMY AND POPPA.  SEVERAL TIMES TODAY I ASKED HER TO SHOW ME HER WINK.  SHE IGNORED ME!  WHEN HER MOMMY WAS PICKING HER UP AND HER HER IN ARMS AND WE WERE TALKING ABOUT HER SONGS THAT SHE CAN SING (PAT-A-CAKE AND ITSY BITSY SPIDER), THEN OUT THE BLUE.  SHE DID HER HEART-MELTING WINK!  I CALLED POPPA IN HERE AND SHE DID IT FOR HIM TOO!  NO VIDEO FOOTAGE!  MAYBE SOON! ;-0  ;-0
 

No comments: