Monday, January 19, 2009

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS! ALMOST A MONTH LATE!

Okay, I know it's been a while. Yes, I am still here and still alive. The holidays always wipe me out in so many ways! I get so physically and mentally exhausted from the months preceding them, but this year I think it was from the whole year...Last January...recovering from the previous holiday season to getting ready to leave for our cruise to a wedding to another cruise to dealing with life w/o Natalie...well as I had known it the first 3 years of her life then to another fall...being sick several times, then major computer problems, new promotions and then Christmas! Man, I am tired just going through those mentally!

So I have decided that the first month after the holidays--aka January, is not MY officical first month of the new year...it is MY RECOVERY MONTH! I have decided that February is my "official" new year month. I do have FIVE RESOLUTION:
  1. START SOME KIND OF EXCISE PROGRAM FOR MYSELF
  2. TRY, TRY TO EAT BETTER [just maybe between 1 & 2 i can lose weight again]
  3. DO A BETTER JOB BLOGGING
  4. FIND SOME BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IN 2009 [if I can't find something else to do]
  5. TO BE A MORE CONSISTANT PARENT
  6. ABOVE ALL: BECOME A MORE FAITHFUL CHILD OF GOD

SO HAPPY NEW YEARS FROM THE AINSWORTH FAMILY

No comments: