Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Daughter: VHS CHEERLEADER




Okay, this isn't the greatest collage... not even close, but this was done several years ago...so I have grown and gotten much better...so I think. I wanted to include some cheerleader images...




BECAUSE TODAY MY DAUGHTER MADE THE VHS 2009-2010 CHEERLEADER SQUAD!








This will be Cari's 3rd year as a cheerleader. She was a cheerleader in the 7th and 8th grade and for whatever reason...she didn't make the squad for her 9th and 10th grade years, but she DID TODAY. SHE WILL BE A HIGH SCHOOL CHEERLEADER HER JUNIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL! I am so proud of her and her determination. I would have given up after two years of not making it! She is so much braver than her mom! FOR THAT I AM EXTREMELY PROUD OF HER...it makes me feel like I've done a pretty job at being her mom!

On a different note: Cari recently brought home another perfect (all A's) report card! Can parents be any more proud than we are? I don't think so!


~~ja~~

No comments: