Friday, August 5, 2011

NATALIE'S 6TH BIRTHDAY PARTY (as viewed by Mimi and & Aunt Cari)

Cari and I took turn taking "snapshots" at Natalie's 6th birthday party at Elite Gymanstics in Baton Rouge. This was her first birthay party in Baton Rouge. She invited only girls. It was such a nice orchestrated party and Natalie was such a sweet birthday girl. Our "picture-taking" started at home before we left. Cari offered to take a photo of ME AND RANDY...after all, we've now been MIMI AND POPPA for 6 years.
So I took one of Cari. Of course, she dressed to match the PUPRLE BASH!



A few party details...





I love this one of Cameron. It is such a "daddy" photo!



"oh, my... being the birthday girl is tiring!"

That was fun!



Kyleigh loved this one!













Sure wished I knew what she was saying here...

I think Natalie is asking for another turn.

I love this of her on the balance beam.

Sporting her birthday-theme matching tutu (gift from Aunt Cari)...


Posing for pics...


again...

taking turns...


and watching....



Mommy and Daddy took lots of pics with their camera too.


This one was just for the birthday girl!





THE BIRTHDAY GIRL RECEIVING HER GYMNASTICS AWARD!AND NOW POSING FOR MOMMY!

Back to the party room...











Posing before cake...






Her Microphone Cupcakes that her daddy made for her party...


And it's lit...



About to blow out her #6 candle...




And there she blows...




Mimi's Silly Sweetheart...




more sillinesss...




AND THAT'S ONE HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!
If you missed the blog post that I made the day after the party while my thoughts were fresh, please view this POST CALLED: REFLECTIONS

No comments: