Wednesday, August 13, 2008

HI KAREN!

I HAVE NEVER POSTED A POST DIRECTLY TO SOMEONE, BUT SINCE I DON'T HAVE YOUR EMAIL OR EVEN YOUR MAIL ADDRESS...WHY NOT?

KAREN, I SAW THE COMMENT YOU MADE ON MY "JAP" BLOG. I ACTUALLY READ IT WHILE WE WERE ON OUR CRUISE. AND I MUST TELL YOU THAT I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE THAT I HAVEN'T TALKED TO LAST WEEK DOESN'T LEAVE THEIR LAST NAME...EVEN IF IT IS FAMILY THAT YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IN A LONG TIME.

I guess I should get off the caps...I try to use caps for titles and exciting moments, but other than that it looks like I'm screaming, uh?

I kept wondering Karen Who? I even asked Randy about it. It seems through the years that I have friends with the same names that I am in contact on a more regular basis at the time withe same name...did make sense? I remember at one time know about 5 Sharons and then at one time 2 or 3 Pams, etc. And it very confusing when talking to your husband about who you talked to that day, but I must admit you were the only Karen that came to mind, but I still wasn't sure. Randy thought of someone we knew in Tallulah named Karen, but I finally figured out he was talking about, but I knew it couldn't be her because we didn't know her well enough that we need to "catch-up".

Today when I saw the post you made on the new blog...and you made the comment about getting together in LP...I was sure then it was you. And I totally agree we do need to catch up or get together soon. I would love for yall to meet Natalie too. If you have go have gone through her blog much, you probably feel like you already know her. I knew immediately that my heartache would turn into joy once she was born. I just had no idea how much joy she would bring or how much love we (Randy and I) had for another child (one that I didn't give birth too). And now I am processing what our lives are going to like w/o seeing her almost everyday. And when I start to think about it...I try to get my mind of it...it will all be here soon enough.

Karen, email me when you can and let me know in advance when y'all will be in LP. As you must know, Randy is getting ready for his 9th ginning season here and after it starts it will be the holidays before he can get away. Speaking of which...how far did you to through the blogs? Did you see these posts:

http://japimages.blogspot.com/2008/03/man-behind-photographer.html

or one of this one:

http://lalalanataliesworld.blogspot.com/2008/03/congratulations-poppa.html

The kids and I are very proud of Randy as you can tell from these posts. I was going to look for at least one image from those posts to add to this, but I can't seem to find one quickly. So I guess it is time to get to work. I guess this is playing.

EDITED...I FOUND AN IMAGE IF YOU ARE VIEWING THIS JUST NOW OR LATER (THURSDAY, AUGUST 14TH) YOU HAVE ALREADY SEEN IT

Thanks for commenting. I know many more people view that don't comment. I wished more would so I would know who they were. I enjoy looking at my friends blogs, but sometimes I find myself looking at complete strangers. It's insane, uh!

Karen, I would love to see photos of your kids too. Hey I a great idea! Why don't you start a blog too. They're very easy...they have to be if I have one...and now three! LOL



~~ja~~

No comments: