Monday, August 11, 2008

HOW ABOUT ONE MORE BLOG?

OKAY, HOW ABOUT ONE MORE BLOG? I HAVE BEEN THINKING BOUT THIS FOR A LITTLE WHILE. SO HERE IT IS...NOTHING FANCY AND REALLY PLAIN FOR NOW LIKE MY OTHER TWO:

www.japimages.blogspot.com

www.lalalanataliesworld.blogspot.com


THIS ONE WILL BE MORE GENERALIZED. MY THOUGHTS, MY MEMOIRES, AND OF COURSE, MY IMAGES. MY FIRST BLOG WAS ALL ABOUT NATALIE. AFTER VIEWING JONAH'S BLOG FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS...I COULDN'T STAND IT ANY LONGER. I HAD TO GET IN ON IT THE ACTION TOO. NEXT I SET UP ANOTHER ONE TO ESTABLISH A DESCRIBE MY UPCOMING CHRISTMAS PROMOTION AND HAVE SINCE MAINTAINED IT POSTING SESSIONS RECENT AND PAST SESSIONS IMAGES. IT IS ALWAYS WAY TO VIEW ALL THE IMAGES FROM SESSIONS NOW TOO.

BUT THIS ONE WILL BE MORE ABOUT MY WHOLE FAMILY NOT JUST MY LITTLE SWEETHEART AND HER WORLD. MANY TIME I WANT TO POST IMAGES THAT AREN'T REALLY RELATED TO HER AND SOMETIME I HAVE, BUT I USUALLY TRY TO ONLY DO IMAGES THAT SOMEHOW RELATE HER TO IT THE EVENT. I DO HAVE MANY OTHER ASPECTS TO MY LIFE OTHER THAN BUSINESS AND HER...THOUGH THE TWO HAVE CONSUMED MOST OF MY LIFE THE LAST FEW YEARS. RECENTLY MY FAMILY W/O HER DID TAKE A VACATION...I WILL ADD THOSE IMAGES SOON...OR AT LEAT I PLAN TO.

Today, August 11, 2008, was Cari's First day of school. This is her 2nd first day of school for high school. She is officially a sophomore today...much better than a freshman, uh? I still remember her first day of pre-school. I would have to dig to find the photo of her first day of pre-school and then scan the image, but the visual image is still strong in my mind. My they do grow up so fast. It seems that first day of pre-school was ony a few months ago, not 12 years ago. Now she only has two more first days of school left (Other than college and that doesn't count since I won't be there to send her off for that one!).

I do plan to update this blog and my other ones soon buy getting someone to design them. I only have time to learn so many things and do all my other work...which I am still extremely behind on. I plan to use my blog to discuss things like that in my life. If no one chooses to read it...that's okay too because I think it make a great therapy tool for me...I plan to do a lot of venting...sort of like a journal or diary.

So that's it for now. I am going to get the images off the card in a few minutes and post them. So far I have spend most of morning thinking about this, deciding on a title, looking at blog designs and where to get started around here. So far now this is it. I have it started. I need to get to all the other work around here too. It is just so hard to get started after vacation.

ja

No comments: